How to print a Word document in outline view?
You may be familiar to show a Word document in outline view, but do you how to print a Word document in Outline view? This article will guide you to print a Word document in Outline view.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Actually, you can print a Word document in outline view as easy as in Print Layout view. Please do as follows:
1. Open the Word document you will print in outline view, and click View > Outline to show the document in outline view. See screenshot:
2. On the View tab, specify the proper lever from the Show Level drop down list as you need. See screenshot:
3. Click File > Print.
Note: Now you will see the Print preview displays the whole document in Print layout view. Please do not worry about it. It will be printed in Outline view in the real printout.
4. Specify a printer from the Printer drop down list, and click the Print button.
And now you will see the document is printed in the outline view with the specified level.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...