How to print a contact with picture in Outlook?
Normally, a contact’s picture won’t be printed out when printing the contact in Outlook. But sometimes, it will be more impressive to print a contact with its picture. This article will introduce some workarounds to get it done.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This workaround will guide you to print the business card of the specified contact with its picture in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Create a new email with clicking Home > New Email.
2. In the new message window, please click Insert > Business Card > Other Business Cards. See screenshot:
Note: If the business card you need to print has been listed in the Business Card drop down list, you can click to insert the business card directly.
3. In the opening Insert Business Card dialog box, please (see screenshot below):
- Select the contact folder containing the specified business card from the Look in drop down list;
- Click to select the specified business card;
- Click the OK button.
4. Now the specified business card is inserted into both the message body and the Attached box. Please remove the business card from the Attached box.
5. Click File > Print > Print to print the business card of the specified contact. See screenshot:
Now the business card of the specified contact is printed out with the contact picture.
This method will introduce the workaround to print a contact with its picture by the Screen Clipping feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Go to the People (or Contacts) view, open the contact folder containing the specified contact, and click View > Change View > List. See screenshot:
2. Double click to open the specified contact you will print, and then click Contact > Email in the opening Contact window. See screenshot:
3. Now in the new message window, place the cursor in the message body, and click Insert > Screenshot > Screen Clipping. See screenshot:
4. Now drag the mouse to select the contact information and picture in Contact window you need to take a snapshot.
5. Now the snapshot has been inserted into the message body. Please click File > Print > Print to print the snapshot.
Now the contact is printed out with its picture.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.