How to reply and forward emails without signature in Outlook?
If you have enabled auto signature in Outlook, the specified signature will be automatically added into new emails, replying emails, and forwarding emails. However, most of time signatures are not necessary in replying/forwarding emails. This article will show you how to reply and forward emails without signatures in outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to disable auto signature in replying and forwarding emails in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the opening Message window, please click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
3. Now the Signatures and Stationery dialog box comes out. Please select the specified email account within which you want to reply/forward without signature from the E-mail account drop down list, and select (none) from the Replies/forwards drop down list. See screenshot:
Note: If you want to reply/forward without signatures within many email accounts, please repeat this step for each email account.
4. Click the OK button to close the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, and close the new email without saving.
From now on, the auto signature won’t be added into all replying/forwarding emails within the specified email accounts in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.