How to create a monthly/quarterly recurring task in Outlook?
It’s easy to create a daily/weekly/monthly recurring task in Outlook. But do you know how to create a quarterly recurring task? This article is taking about creating a monthly or quarterly recurring task in Outlook.
To create a monthly or quarterly recurring task in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Tasks view, please click Home > New Task to create a new task.
2. Now a new Task window is opening, please click Task > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Task Recurrence dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) Check the Monthly option in the Recurrence pattern section;
(2) In the right part, please specify the frequency as every 1 month(s) for monthly recurring task, or every 3 month(s) for quarterly recurring task, and then specify the day or weekday as you need;
(3) Please specify the range of recurrence as you need;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you go back to the Task window, please add subject, start date, due date, status, etc. as you need, compose task note, and then click Task > Save & Close to save it.
Till now, a monthly or quarterly recurring task has been created in your Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.