How to print Calendar in booklet style in Outlook?
Says you need to print an Outlook calendar as a part of report, how could you print the calendar in a 1/2 booklet style? Here, this article is talking about printing calendar in booklet style in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to print a calendar in the booklet style in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select a print style in the Settings section as you need, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now in the Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
4. Now the Page Setup dialog box comes out. Please go to the Paper tab, select the 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 sheet booklet in the Size box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Go ahead to click the Preview button in the Print dialog box, next specify a printer, and click the Print button.
So far, the selected calendar has been printed out in 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 sheet booklet style in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.