How to print Calendar in booklet style in Outlook?
Says you need to print an Outlook calendar as a part of report, how could you print the calendar in a 1/2 booklet style? Here, this article is talking about printing calendar in booklet style in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to print a calendar in the booklet style in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select a print style in the Settings section as you need, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now in the Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
4. Now the Page Setup dialog box comes out. Please go to the Paper tab, select the 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 sheet booklet in the Size box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Go ahead to click the Preview button in the Print dialog box, next specify a printer, and click the Print button.
So far, the selected calendar has been printed out in 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 sheet booklet style in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.