How to print calendar with bigger/smaller font size in Outlook?
When printing a calendar in Outlook, is the font of appointments too small to view clearly? Do not worry! This article will guide you to adjust the font size of appointments when printing Outlook calendars, and show appointments in bigger/smaller font in printouts.
Please follow below steps to print an Outlook calendar with bigger or smaller font size.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select the Monthly Style in the Settings section, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Print dialog box pops out. Please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
4. Now you get into the Page Setup dialog box. Please go to the Format tab, and click the Font button behind Appointments box. See screenshot:
5. In the Font dialog box, please specify a bigger or smaller font size in the Size box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Click the OK button in the Page Setup dialog box, click the Preview button in the Print dialog box, and finally specify a printer and click the Print button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoCan you increase font in daily mode?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoWie drucke ich Kalender mit größerer / kleinerer Schriftgröße in Outlook? - the article above does not help at all - I can Change the font at Appointments as I want - the print out is Always the same (too small, especially whe I print the page horizontally.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoYep. It auto-shrinks them to fit.