How to print calendar with bigger/smaller font size in Outlook?
When printing a calendar in Outlook, is the font of appointments too small to view clearly? Do not worry! This article will guide you to adjust the font size of appointments when printing Outlook calendars, and show appointments in bigger/smaller font in printouts.
Please follow below steps to print an Outlook calendar with bigger or smaller font size.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select the Monthly Style in the Settings section, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Print dialog box pops out. Please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
4. Now you get into the Page Setup dialog box. Please go to the Format tab, and click the Font button behind Appointments box. See screenshot:
5. In the Font dialog box, please specify a bigger or smaller font size in the Size box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Click the OK button in the Page Setup dialog box, click the Preview button in the Print dialog box, and finally specify a printer and click the Print button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoWie drucke ich Kalender mit größerer / kleinerer Schriftgröße in Outlook? - the article above does not help at all - I can Change the font at Appointments as I want - the print out is Always the same (too small, especially whe I print the page horizontally.