Quickly repeat last action or command in Word
Kutools for Word
If you need to repeat an action in Word, you can quickly repeat the last action by clicking the Repeat button on the Quickly Access Toolbar. Similarly, Kutools for Word’s Redo utility allows you to quickly repeat the last action or command of Kutools for Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Enterprise > Redo. See screenshot:
By default, the Repeat command is not available on the Quick Access Toolbar. If you want to repeat the last action, you need to add the Repeat command to the Quick Access Toolbar first as follows:
1. Click File > Options > Quick Access Toolbar in Word 2010.
Similarly, if you want to repeat the last action or command which you execute only from Kutools for Word, you can get it done by follows：
1. Please apply the Redo by clicking Enterprise > Redo.
The last action of Kutools for Word will be repeated.
- Quickly create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address to all same texts in Word
- Quickly select all single row tables in Word
- Quickly insert or add caption to table and change table caption format in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;