How to print multiple short emails on one page in Outlook?
As you know, you can print multiple pages per sheet in Word easily. However, Outlook does not support such option at all. Take it easy! In this article, I will introduce a workaround to print multiple short emails on one page (or print multiple pages per sheet) in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to print 2/4/8 short emails on one page in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select multiple emails you will print, and click File > Print.
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one; holding Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Go ahead to specify a printer, select the Memo Style option in the Settings section, and then click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the Page Setup: Memo Style dialog box, go to the Paper tab, select a page type in the Paper section, select one of page sizes in the Page section, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
(1) For example you specify the paper style of Letter, you can print multiple pages on one paper with following page size:
A. Print 2 pages on one paper: Letter Half, Billfold, or 1/2 sheet booklet;
B. Print 4 pages on one paper: Pocket or 1/4 sheet booklet;
C. Print 8 pages on one paper: 1/8 email booklet.
(2) You can preview the paper layout with specified number of pages on one paper in the Orientation section.
4. Now you return to Print dialog box. Please click the Print button to print the selected email directly; or click the Preview button to preview the selected emails’ layout on papers, and then click the Print button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.