How to print multiple copies of an email with collating in Outlook?
For example you need to print 4 copies of a long email which contains 3 pages in Outlook, it will print 4 copies of Page 1 firstly, next 4 copies of Page 2, and finally 4 copies of Page 3 by default as below screenshot shown. After printing, you must collate the printouts manually. Here, this article will introduce a way to print multiple copies of an email with collating automatically.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to print multiple copies of an email with collating automatically in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the email you will print multiple copies with collating, and click File > Print.
2. Now go ahead to select a Printer from the Printer drop down list, select the Memo Style option in the Settings section, and then click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Print dialog box is opening. Please go to the Copies section, type the number of copies you will print in the Number of copies box, and check the Collate copies option. See screenshot:
4. Please click the Print button to print the email directly.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.