Show or hide paste option icon in Word
Office Word shows paste option icon by default when you pasting text or images into document. Follow this tutorial to learn how to show or hide paste option icon as you want.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Tools menu > click Options;
Step 2: click Edit tab in Options window;
Step 3: check or uncheck Show Paste Options buttons in Cut and paste options group can show or hide paste option icon while pasting.
Step 1: click Office icon , and then click Word Options in Word 2007;
click File tab , and then click Options in Word 2010/2013.
Step 2: click Advanced >> drop mouse down to Cut, Copy, and paste group
Step 3: check Show Paste Options buttons in Word 2007 or check Show Paste Options buttons when content is pasted in Word 2010/2013 and click OK to show paste option icon in document.
You can see the result as shown as below:
- Show or hide paragraph marks in Word
- Show or hide all hidden text quickly in Word
- Show or hide picture placeholders in Word
- Show or hide spaces in Word
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...