How to create a search folder for internal emails in Outlook?
It’s not hard to create a search folder by a specified sender or sender domain in normal POP3 email accounts in Outlook. However, the same way does not work for exchange account. In this article, I will show you how to create a search folder to show all emails from internal senders within exchange account.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to create a search folder to show all emails from internal senders within your exchange account in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the exchange account on the Navigation Pane (or Folder Pane), and click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the opening New Search Folder dialog box, please click to highlight the Mail from specific people option, and click the Choose button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Select Names dialog box pops out. Please type /O= into the From box, and click the OK button.
4. Click the OK button in the New Search Folder dialog box.
Till now the search folder has been created, and all emails from internal senders are displaying in the new search folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.