How to create a search folder for internal emails in Outlook?
It’s not hard to create a search folder by a specified sender or sender domain in normal POP3 email accounts in Outlook. However, the same way does not work for exchange account. In this article, I will show you how to create a search folder to show all emails from internal senders within exchange account.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
Please follow below steps to create a search folder to show all emails from internal senders within your exchange account in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the exchange account on the Navigation Pane (or Folder Pane), and click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the opening New Search Folder dialog box, please click to highlight the Mail from specific people option, and click the Choose button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Select Names dialog box pops out. Please type /O= into the From box, and click the OK button.
4. Click the OK button in the New Search Folder dialog box.
Till now the search folder has been created, and all emails from internal senders are displaying in the new search folder.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.