Edit a custom view
If you have created a custom view in Outlook, you can edit it easily. This tutorial will show you the steps in detail.
Note: This tutorial is introduced based on exchange account in Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And it may vary significantly or slightly depending on the types of email accounts (Exchange, IMAP or POP), the versions of Microsoft Outlook, and Windows environments.
1. Click to open the folder whose custom view you will edit, and click View > Change View > Manage Views.
2. In the Manage All Views dialog, please click to select the custom view you will edit, and click the Modify button.
3. Now the Advanced View Settings dialog pops out. Please change the view settings as you need, and click the OK button.
Tutorials about customizing folder view:
- Change current view
- Customize current view - add columns
- Customize current view - arrange and group emails
- Customize current view - sort emails
- Customize current view - filter emails
- Customize current view - other settings
- Customize current view - conditional formatting
- Customize current view - format columns
- Reset Current View
4. In the Manage All Views dialog, please click the OK button to save the changes, or click the Apply View button to apply this custom view at once.Note: You can also follow this tutorial to edit the preset compact view, single view, and preview view as well.
More articles ...
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.