Office Tab 13.00 – Release notes
Good news! Office Tab 13.00 with new handy features is available now. You can click here to upgrade or have a free trial of this version. TIP: Free try with no feature limitation in 30 days. Date: 5/26/2017
1. Office Tab supports to display document tabs in multiple lines when tab bar is located above or below the workspace. (It only can be available for Auto Size and Fixed tab layout.)
2. The Position, Layout, and Font size settings are added in the ribbon. You can configure the respective settings with only one click.
1. It will be faster and quickly when creating new, switching and close tabs for Office 2013 and later version.
2. The font size settings can take effect immediately after modifying without restarting corresponding Office application.
1. Fixed: The file name in tab will be empty in PowerPoint 2013 and later version when Reading View is enabled.
4. Fixed: Other minor bugs.