Quickly unprotect multiple worksheets / sheets at once
Kutools for Excel
Supposing there is a workbook with multiple protected worksheets and you want to quickly unprotect those worksheets, how could you unprotect multiple sheets by using password in Excel? Kutools for Excel’s Unprotect Worksheet utility can quickly unprotect multiple worksheets with a password at once.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Unprotect Worksheet. See screenshots:
Note: The protected sheets / worksheets will
1. Please check the worksheets which you want to unprotect in the list, and then click Ok. It will pop up a window for you to type in the password. See screenshot:
2. After typing in the password and clik Ok. It will pop up a window to indicate how many worksheets have been unprotected. See screenshot:
If the sheets / worksheets are not protected by the same password, they won’t be unprotected.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.