Sometimes, you need to copy multiple ranges in a worksheet and paste them in a new worksheet. But when you select the multiple ranges and copy them, an error message: That command cannot be used on multiple selections will pop out. With the utility Copy Multiple Ranges of Kutools for Excel, you can easily copy multiple selections at once.
1. Hold down CTRL key to select multiple ranges that you need. See screenshot:
2. Click Kutools > Copy Ranges to enable this feature.
3. In the Copy Multiple Ranges dialog, specify the paste options in the Paste special secion and click OK.
4. Please specify a cell to start pasting the selected ranges in the following screenshot.
5. Click OK to paste the selected multiple ranges.
1. This operation supports Undo (Ctrl + Z).
2. You can copy the multiple ranges and paste them not only in the current worksheet, but also in another new worksheet.
3. You can copy the selected ranges' row heights and column widths.
4. This feature supports to not copy hidden rows or columns.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.