How to zoom all tabs in one size in Excel?
By default, the sheets are in 100% zoom, but you can zoom the current tab to a specific size as you need by dragging the zoom Slider. However, how can you zoom all tabs in a workbook to the same size at the same time?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To zoom all or some tabs in one size of a workbook, you can select the sheet tabs first, and then zoom them.
Hold Ctrl key to select the sheet tabs whose zoom levels you want to change in bulk, and then drag the zoom slider. See screenshot:
Select first tab and the hold Shift key to select the last tab in the Sheet tab bar, then drag zoom slider to change the their zoom levels.
If you want to use VBA code to solve it, the following code can help you.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to enable the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, copy and paste the code to the blank script.
VBA: Shrink or enlarge all tabs in a size
Sub DbZoom() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20171215 Dim I As Long Dim xActSheet As Worksheet Set xActSheet = ActiveSheet For I = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count Sheets(I).Activate ActiveWindow.Zoom = 150 Next xActSheet.Select End Sub
3. Press F5 key to run, and all sheet tabs’ zoom levels have been changed to the specified percentage in bulk.
Transpose Table Dimensions（transpose a cross table to list, and vice versa.）