How to set the default signature in Outlook?
If you have enabled the auto signature in Outlook, the default signature will be added in your new, replying, or forwarding emails automatically. Thus, how could you set the default signature in Outlook? This article will show you the steps in detail.
To set a default signature for a specified email account in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, please click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new Message window, please click Insert > Signature > Signatures.
3. Now the Signatures and Stationery dialog box pops out. In the Choose default signature section:
(1) Select the specified email account you will set the default signature for from the E-mail account drop down list;
(2) Select the default signature for all new emails from the New Messages drop down list;
(3) Select the default signature for all replying/forwarding emails from the Replies/forwards drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button to close the dialog box. And then close the new email without saving.
So far, you have set the default signatures for the specified email account. From now on, the default signatures will be inserted automatically when creating, replying, and forwarding emails from the specified email account.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.