in outlook 2013 only had to add an additional line shown as below
strBcc = "SomeEmailAddress1@domain.com"
strBcc = "SomeEmailAddress2@domain.com"
But outlook 2016 only took 2nd line to add onto bcc.
Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combine sheets quickly, merge cells without losing data, paste to only visible cells, count cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
Restores the old look and menus of Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365. Don’t lose time in finding commands on the new Ribbon. Easy to deploy to all computers in enterprises and organizations.
When you sending an email message and you have a permanent secret recipient but don’t want the other recipients see his or her address, you should use the bcc function. But when we need to bcc, we have to manually show the bcc field and select a contact for it. To avoid these manual operations, the following article will show you how to modify outlook to automatically bcc an email address on all emails you send.
You can apply below VBA code to configure auto Bcc rule in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Double click the ThisOutlookSessionin the Project pane, and then paste below VBA code into the opening window. See screenshot below:
VBA code: Auto bcc when sending all emails
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) Dim objRecip As Recipient Dim strMsg As String Dim res As Integer Dim strBcc As String On Error Resume Next ' #### USER OPTIONS #### ' address for Bcc -- must be SMTP address or resolvable ' to a name in the address book strBcc = "SomeEmailAddress@domain.com" Set objRecip = Item.Recipients.Add(strBcc) objRecip.Type = olBCC If Not objRecip.Resolve Then strMsg = "Could not resolve the Bcc recipient. " & _ "Do you want still to send the message?" res = MsgBox(strMsg, vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton1, _ "Could Not Resolve Bcc Recipient") If res = vbNo Then Cancel = True End If End If Set objRecip = Nothing End Sub
Note: Please replace the "SomeEmailAddress@domain.com" in above code with the email address you will bcc to.
3. Save the VBA code and close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
From now on, you don’t need to fill the address in the Bcc field. When you send email from your outlook, it will automatically bcc to your desired recipient as the VBA code is carrying out.
The above VBA code is some difficult and troublesome for us beginners, here is an easy and quick tool-Kutools for Outlook to help you automatically bcc all emails or specified emails that you send in Outlook.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Auto CC / BCC > Enable Auto CC / BCC (or Auto CC / BCC Manager), see screenshot:
3. In the opening Auto CC / BCC dialog box, please type a name for this new Bcc rule in the Rule Name box, check the All outing e-mail option in the Filter section, and click the Recipients button. See screenshot above:
4. Then you can enter your email address which you want to bcc in the Bcc -> text box, or you can select the address you want to bcc from the list and click Bcc -> button to put the address into the corresponding field, and click the OK button. See screenshot below:
5. And now it returns to the Auto CC / BCC dialog box, the specified address which you want to bcc has been inserted into the CC / BCC Recipient Name box, please click the OK button to save the configuring. And then click the OK button in the Auto CC / Bcc Manager dialog box. See screenshot below:
So far the bcc rule has been created, when you sending an email, the same message will send to the bcc recipient at the same time, and this rule is applied to any accounts in your Outlook.
(1) With this function, you can set the always CC rules as well.
(2) You can create multiple rules as your need by using this tool.
(3) If you want to close the rules, you can click Enable Auto CC / BCC, and all of the rules will not work. Also you can uncheck the rules name in the Auto CC / BCC Manager dialog box to disable some specified rules.