How to launch Outlook from command line?
Outlook can be launched not only by double-clicking the Outlook shortcut icon in your computer, but also can be launched by command line. This article will show you how to launch Outlook from command line.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to launch Outlook from command line.
1. Click the Search button on the bottom left corner of the desktop, enter outlook.exe into the Search box, and then click the searched out outlook.exe button to launch the Outlook.
Note: if you want to launch your Outlook with a specified switch, please add the switch at the end of outook.exe and separate with / symbol. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.