Tabs for Access 12.00 - Adding Tabs to Access Interface
Super Tools brings tabbed browsing interface in Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (32/64 bit).
The opened multiple database files will be contained within a window, and be switched forth and back by using tabs.
|Alias: ||AccessTab |
|Version: || 12.00 |
|Size: ||12.10 MB |
|Update: || November 28 2015 |
|License: ||Shareware $19.00 ( 30-days fully-functional trial ) |
|Software: ||Microsoft Access Add-ins |
|System: ||Windows XP; Windows Vista, Windows7/8/10 |
|Requirements: ||Microsoft Access 2010/2007/2013/2016 installed |
If you want to use the Tabbed Interface in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Publisher and Visio, we recommend you Office Tab Enterprise
End User License Agreement
Tips for Download and Installing
- Click on the "Free Download Here" above on Download page to start download Tabs for Access.
- When the file download dialogue box appears, click the "Save" button to save the file "SetupAccessTab.exe" in a known location on your computer.
- After download Access tabs, double-click the install package and it brings up the interface of Setup wizard.
- Click the "Install" button and continue to finish the installation step by step following the Setup wizard.
- Access Tabs installing is finished by clicking the "Finish" button on the Setup wizard interface.
- 2013-01-28 Tabs for Access v9.50
- 2012-09-17 Tabs for Access v9.20
- 2012-06-16 Tabs for Access v9.10
- 2012-05-16 Tabs for Access v9.00
- 2012-04-06 Tabs for Access v8.50
- 2011-11-01 Tabs for Access v8.00
- 2011-08-01 Tabs for Access v7.50