Tip: Other languages are Google-Translated. You can visit the English version of this link.
x
or
x
x
Register
x

or

KuTools for Excel crashing on any option used

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1226 by Jay Chivo
Replied by Jay Chivo on topic KuTools for Excel crashing on any option used
Hello,

For such issue, the best solution is try to contact us with your order information via sales@extendoffice.com. BTW, please be more specific about your issue. :)

And you will get it fixed quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #1202 by Hal Koberinski
Replied by Hal Koberinski on topic KuTools for Excel crashing on any option used
Kutools crashes Excel 16. This occurs, after Excel opens, while attempting to either create a new document or open any saved document. All add-ins (i.e. ASAP Utilities and Office Tabs for Excel / Office Tab Helper) disabled and reenabled one at a time. Excel operates normally when Kutools and Kutools Helper remain disabled with other add-ins enabled . I downloaded Kutools Version 18 to test but had the same result. I have uninstalled Version 18 and reinstalled Version 17. I have ensured Office is up to date. I have run the extensive Office 2016 repair utility.

Board: H77MA-G43 (MS-7756) 1.0
3.30 gigahertz Intel Core i5-2500K
16336 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
Windows 10 Enterprise (x64) Version 1809 (build 17763.165)
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus 64 bit Version1801 Build 11001 Build 20108
Kutools 17
ASAP Utilities 7.4

Hal K.
The following user(s) said Thank You: M McEwen

More
8 months 4 days ago #1047 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
Can you please tell me the detailed information of the issue?
Or please contact me via sales@extendoffice.com. :)

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #1019 by Gokce
It is taking too much of a time to calculate and also akessage from excel pops up stating that the addin for kutools is preventing excel to operate properly. Just upgraded to version 18.

More
1 year 4 months ago #476 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
Please try to contact me with the license name information.
My Email jaychivo@extendoffice.com

More
1 year 4 months ago #472 by Marcus
My experience is very similar to Lisa.
I have been using KuTools for excel for a while now with no problems, however I have been having issues since around September, that have forced me to stop using KuTools all together.

Stability is awful, and crashes using any tool. Once this occurs Excel disables KuTools from the Add In menu, which means I have to manually enable it every time I want to attempt to use it.
I am typically able to use Kutools for one task per restart before it refuses to work.
Originally had issue using a 15. something, so I thought upgrading to 16.50 would resolve the situation, however the performance is unchanged.

I am running Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Version 1705 (Build 8201.2213) and can provide my license details.
I do not have the order information easily to hand as my work purchased it for me, however the license key should be enough to tie this info together.

Kindest regards,

Marcus N

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: jaychivoJay Chivo