How to save one or all sent items to different folder in Outlook?
Generally, the sent messages will be placed in the Sent Items folder in Outlook, but sometimes, you want to save one or all sent items to a different folder, how can you do?
To save one sent item to another folder, you just need the right-click menu.
Right click at the item you want to save to another folder, click Move from context menu. Then choose one folder to place the item, or choose Other Folder (which will move the item from Sent Items to other), or choose Copy to Folder（which will place a copy in other folder）.
If you want to save all sent items in future to another folder, you need to create a rule.
1. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts, then click New Rule.
2. In Rule Wizard, click Apply rule on message I send in Start from a blank rule section.
3. Click Next > Next > Yes, then in this step, check move a copy to the specified folder checkbox in Step 1, then click specified in Step 2.
4. In the popping Rules and Alerts dialog, choose a folder to place the sent items, click OK to go back to Rules Wizard.
5. Click Next > Next, in the last step of the wizard, give the rule a name, click Finish > OK.
From now on, a copy of sent items from all accounts in Outlook will be moved to the specified folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.