How to decline all future occurrence meetings in Outlook?
Supposing you have created or accepted an occurrence meeting in your Outlook, how can you decline all future occurrence you don’t need any more of this meeting based on a specific date? You can follow the method in this article to get it done easily.
Please do as follows to decline all future occurrence meetings or appointments in Outlook.
1. Open the calendar, double click to open the meeting you want to decline the future occurrence, and in the Open Recurring Items dialog box, select the The entire series option then click the OK button.
2. In the Meeting Series window, click the Recurrence button. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, select the End by option in the Range of recurrence section, enter a date prior to the future meeting you will decline in the series, and then click the OK button.
4. Then click the Send Update button to send the modified meeting. For the accepted meeting invitation, ignore this step.
Now all future occurrences of this meeting beyond 2018/8/10 have been declined automatically.
- How to automatically accept meeting request from specific person in Outlook?
- How to decline a meeting invitation but still leave it on your calendar in Outlook?
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.