How to print all / multiple tabs at once in Excel?
In general, clicking File > Print will only print the current sheet tab in Excel. While in some cases, you may need to print all or multiple sheet tabs together. How could you solve this problem? This article will introduce two solutions:
Print all tabs in a workbook at once
It’s easy to print all sheet tabs together in a workbook with the Print Entire Workbook feature in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Open the specified workbook you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select Print Entire workbook from drop down list below Settings, next specify a printer, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
Now all sheet tabs in the workbook are printed out at once.
Print multiple tabs in a workbook at once
If you want to print multiple sheets in a workbook together, please do as follows:
1. Open the specified workbook, and then select multiple sheet tabs you will print.
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent sheet tabs with clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent sheet tabs with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Click File > Print.
3. Go ahead to select Print Active Sheets in the drop down list below Settings, specify a printer, and click the Print button.
Now only selected sheet tabs are printed out at once.
Batch print multiple selections across multiple sheet tabs on one page in Excel
Kutools for Excel's Print Multiple Selections Wizard can help you not only print all print areas from the same worksheet on one page easily, but also print multiple ranges from many worksheets on one page easily. Full Feature Free Trial 30-day!
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!