How to insert comment callouts into email message in Outlook?
In Outlook 2010, you can insert comments into email message by using shortcut key. Please look at the following instructions.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Compose your new email by clicking New Email button.
Or open an email you want to reply, reply all or forward, and then click Reply, Reply All or Forward to edit.
2. Highlight (double click on or select) the word or text which you want to comment on.
3. Then press Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment. When the comment callout showing up, add your comment on it.
4. If you want to remove the comment, put the cursor on the comment and right click on it. Then select Delete Comment option to remove the comment.
With the New Comment utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily add comments into email body in Outlook when creating, replying or forwarding email messages. Please do as follows.
1. In the Message window you are composing, select the content you want to add comment to, and then click Kutools > New Comment. See screenshot:
2. Now the comment layout is displaying in the email body immediately. Type your comment into the Comment box.
1. For removing a comment, you can select the content with comment you want to remove, and then click Kutools > Delete Comment > Delete Comment. See screenshot:
2. For removing all comments from the email body, please click Kutools > Delete Comment > Delete all Comments. See screenshot:
3. This utility can just be applied in Outlook 2010.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoAn excellent information provided thanks for all the information.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoThanks for sharing nice information.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI am really just interested in the commenting tool, but alas, doesn't appear as an option with Outlook 2016 and Office 365 ;(
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoNice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that Thank you for lunch! Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship. by Harry S Truman. geeefbfgfcefadde
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoHi
I'm using ourlook 2010.
adding comment with this addon worked fine with my home PC but didn't work at all at work.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI tried the step by doing the Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment but it doesn't work? had tried to disable other software short cut key where crash to the same with these keys, can't work still. could you help me on this?