How to create a contact from signature in an Outlook email?
We frequently get signatures in received emails in Outlook, have you ever tried to create contacts based on these signatures? This article is talking about creating a contact from signature in an email in Outlook.
This method will introduce Kutools for Outlook’s Signature to Contact feature which can help you quickly convert a signature to a contact in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email whose signature you will convert to a contact.
2. Now the email is opening in Message window. Please select the signature content, and click Kutools > Signature to Contact. See screenshot:
3. Now the signature content is assigned to corresponding fields in the Create New Contact dialog box, please click the OK button.
Note: If you want to change the content in a field, please click the arrow at the end of the field, and select the proper content from drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Now a new contact is created based on the selected signature. And this contact is opening in the Contact window, please revise and save it. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.