female escorts in mumbai
Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combine sheets quickly, merge cells without losing data, paste to only visible cells, count cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
Restores the old look and menus of Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365. Don’t lose time in finding commands on the new Ribbon. Easy to deploy to all computers in enterprises and organizations.
Generally speaking, it is easy for us to insert comments into cells of the unprotected worksheet. But sometimes you need to set password to protect your worksheet and want to insert comments in the protected sheet as well. How could you do this in Excel?
To insert comments in protected worksheet, you can check the Edit Objects option while you are protecting your worksheet. Please do as follows:
1. Click Review > Protect Sheet, see screenshot:
2. In the Protect Sheet dialog, enter your password into the Password to unprotect sheet text box, and then scroll down and check Edit objects option in the Allow all users of this worksheet to list box, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK, and reenter your password in the Confirm Password dialog.
4. And then click OK to close the dialogs, and now your worksheet has been protected, but you can insert comments into this worksheet.
Note: With this method, you just not only can insert comments, but also can insert other objects, such as pictures, charts and so on.
Except to check the Edit objects option when you protect worksheet, you can apply the following VBA code as well. The following VBA will help you insert a comment into a cell and then protect the worksheet. Please do as this:
1. Click a cell which you want to insert a comment.
2. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Insert comments in protected worksheet
Public Sub InsertComment() 'Update 20140723 Dim xPW As String Dim xComment As String xPW = “123456” xTitleId = "KutoolsforExcel" xComment = Application.InputBox("Input comments", xTitleId, "", Type:=2) Application.ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:=xPW Application.ActiveCell.AddComment Application.ActiveCell.Comment.Text Text:=xComment ActiveSheet.Protect Password:=xPW End Sub
4. Then press F5 key to execute this code, and prompt box will pop out, in the box, please enter your comment content as you need, see screenshot:
5. Click OK to close this box, and your comment has been inserted into the specified cell and your current worksheet is protected at the same time.
1. You can modify the password to your own in xPW = “123456” of the above code.
2. If you want to insert another comment, just select a cell and run this code again, then enter the comment content.