How to move or go to last row/last column with data in Excel?
In some cases, you may need to move and locate to the last row or last column with data in Excel. In this article, we will show you methods of moving to the last cell in used range with shortcut, as well as directly moving to last row or column with data by just one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
With the shortcut keys Ctrl + End, you can move to the last cell of used range in your worksheet.
Note: The last cell of used range could be a blank cell.
If you want to directly move to the last row or last column with data in Excel, please browse the next method.
With the Select Last Row and Select Last Column utilities of Kutools for Excel, you can easily select the last row or column with data by just one click in Excel.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
Move to last row with data
After installing Kutools for Excel, click Kutools > Select > Select Last Cell > Last Row. See screenshot:
Move to last column with data
For moving to the last column with data in current worksheet, click Kutools > Select > Select Last Cell > Last Column. See screenshot:
Then you can see the last row or last column with data in current worksheet is selected immediately.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoYou can use Asap utilities also to move to the last cell of the current column (last cell of your data region, not of the worksheet), even if the same is not filled.