Excel INT Function
The INT function returns the integer part of a number by rounding it down to the nearest integer.
- Number (required): The value to round down to an integer.
The INT function returns a numeric value.
- Number, the only argument in the INT function, should be supplied as a numeric value.
- INT function will return the #VALUE! error if number is nonnumeric.
- When number is an integer, the function returns the same value as supplied. No rounding occurs.
Supposing, you want to get the integer part of numbers after rounding down in the table below. Please do as follows.
1. Copy the formula below into cell C4.
2. Then drag the fill handle down to the cells you want to apply this formula too. The results are as the following screenshot shows.
- As we can see in the example above, when numbers are negative, the results are more negative.
- We can directly input value in the number argument in the formula. For example, the formula in cell C4 can be changed to:
Excel EVEN Function
The EVEN function rounds numbers away from zero to the nearest even integer.
Excel EXP Function
The EXP function returns the result of the constant e raised to the nth power.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel - Helps You To Stand Out From Crowd
Would you like to complete your daily work quickly and perfectly? Kutools for Excel brings 300 powerful advanced features (Combine workbooks, sum by color, split cell contents, convert date, and so on...) and save 80% time for you.
- Designed for 1500 work scenarios, helps you solve 80% Excel problems.
- Reduce thousands of keyboard and mouse clicks every day, relieve your tired eyes and hands.
- Become an Excel expert in 3 minutes. No longer need to remember any painful formulas and VBA codes.
- 30-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. Free upgrade and support for 2 years.
Office Tab - Enable Tabbed Reading and Editing in Microsoft Office (include Excel)
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by 50% when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Firefox, And New Internet Explorer.